http://www.lexington.k12.mo.us/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Adult-Community-Ed_Financial-Aid-Assistant.pdfLexington R-V School District
2323A High School Drive, Lexington, MO 64067
Lexington R-V School District Notice Internal Candidates
~For posted positions please submit letter of interest to Lexington R-V Central Office
The Lexington R-V School District is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Administrative Assistant
- Adult Community Education Financial Aid Assistant
- Head Coach Position
- Physical Education Weights Instructor
- Assistant Coach
- Physical Therapist
- Elementary instructor
- Occupational Therapist
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Parents As Teachers Instructor
- Adult & Community Ed/Financial Aid Assistant
- Substitute School Nurse. Click here for more information. Please fill out a Support Staff Application for Employment
- Substitute Teacher. Click here for information. Please fill out a Substitute Application for Employment.
- Substitute Custodial. Click here for more information. Please fill out a Support Staff Application for Employment
- HS Football Assistant Coach
- HS Head Football Coach
If you are only applying for a coaching or sponsoring position please fill out a Support Staff Application.
Below are the links for our online applications. We no longer accept paper applications. An electronic application must be submitted for employment consideration.
All Applicants who apply MUST Provide a Current Background Screening using the Lexington R-V School District Code provided.
Policy of Non-Discrimination: The Lexington R-V School District Board of Education is committed to maintaining a workplace and educational environment that is free from discrimination and harassment in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its, programs, services, activities and facilities. In accordance with law, the district strictly prohibits discrimination and harassment against employees, students or others on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. The Lexington R-V School District is an equal opportunity employer. Any person having inquiries concerning the Lexington R-V School District’s compliance with the regulations implementing Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (Section 504), or Title II of the American of Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) is directed to contact the Superintendent at the following address: 2323A High School Drive, Lexington, MO 64067, 660-259-4369.