Enrollment Forms & Calendars


Enrollment Forms


All enrollment for 2016-2017 will be done

Online Enrollment Opens July 18th for all current Students!
Click here for online Enrollment Information
If you need to obtain or sign up for a Parent Portal please sign up by calling:
LBS- Call 660-259-4341
LHS- Call 660-259-4391
LMS- Call 660-259-4611
EC- Call 660-259-2192

Please note that during online registration, all forms must be completed, whether or not they pertain to your child, before the system will allow you to submit all documents

Lexintgon Calendar 2016-2017


Transportation Form 
Early Childhood
Kindergarten-8th Grade
9-12th Grade

Please choose the grade level your student will be in for the 17/18 school year. Class sizes are limited and are first come first serve. 

Click to print the forms above and have your child return them to a teacher or the school office. 


Required Documents for NEW Students ONLY: The following documents are required to enroll your student and should be furnished at the time of enrollment of your student along with a completed student enrollment packet.

Original Birth Certificate

Original Social Security Card

Immunization Records

Proof of Residency  - Home Purchase Contract prior to closing OR Settlement Statement after closing OR lease agreement OR 1 utility bills (gas, water, or electric ONLY) - documents must be dated within the last 60 days and be in the parent or legal guardian's name.

Breakfast and Lunch are provided at no charge to students attending the summer school program. This includes Kindergarten-12th grade students. 
Summer school dates are June 1-June 29, 2017

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email: program.intake@usda.gov.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.