INVITATION TO BID
HP Latex 315 Print and Cut Solution for Lexington R-V School District
The Lexington R-V School District is comprised of: 1- Early Childhood Center, 1- Elementary School, 1- Middle School, 1- High School, and 1- Technical Center with a district enrollment of approximately 1,000 students.
Lexington R-V School District is currently accepting bids for a new HP Latex 315 Print and Cut Solution, for the 2019-2020 school years. Vendors are asked to submit bids for the following:
- HP Latex 315 Print with 54” cutting solution.
- Include cost of delivery, install and training
- Include any warranty and parts per year.
- Include cost of all inks and print heads.
- Any installation, training and on-going service must be provided by Vendor; please state how this will be provided.
Please submit your bids by Tuesday, November 12, 2019, 3:00 pm to
2323A High School Dr. Lexington, MO 64067 (Attn: Ms. Carroll Meierer).
(The Lexington R-V Board of Education reserves the right to reject any and all bids.)
For specs or questions concerning this project, please call (660)-259-4369. Note: Prices quoted shall be guaranteed for a period of ninety (90) days after the closing date of the proposal. Bids must be sealed and plainly marked: “Bid Documents for HP Latex 315 Print and Cut Solution.”